Redemption (Schrank RMX) Redemption (Schrank RMX)

I don't know... This seems pretty typical and doesn't bring anything new to my ears.

wandschrank responds:

I'm sorry there was nothing new for you to discover in this song. ;) Personally, I think I've experimented with different sounds quite a lot, and considering this is a remix of a techno track, I'm content with the outcome.

{dj-N} Blacklights [FULL] {dj-N} Blacklights [FULL]

Awesome.
That's the sound I love to hear. I'm going to play this on AudioSurf RIGHT the F*** NOW!

(also; lol, right at 0:45, my fire alarm went off and just happened to be in sync with the tune! [I should probably go check that but what ev...])

Sophie Sophie

Definitely an electric harmonica I'm hearing...

Well this was pretty good. It could use some variation in the drum hits, but scarce.

The Mystic Forest The Mystic Forest

...THE HELL?!

How long have I been here?! I start playing this song then next thing I know it's sundown... XD

Really good ambiance to it, and well chosen sounds. If it jumped into an 'intense' pace near the end it would sound just like a movie score.

AshleyAlyse responds:

That's an interesting idea! I might make this longer someday. :) Hahaha, I'm glad you listened to it for so long. XD Thank you for the review~! :D

{dj-N} Rain Full {dj-N} Rain Full

in relation to my comment on Beginning of Time RMX

ok; yes, you DO make good dubstep!

{dj-N} Beginning of Time {RmX} {dj-N} Beginning of Time {RmX}

Just listened to the original, thinking about how good those times were. (gY~Y)g
I'm getting so sick of over-rated 'dumbstep' flooding Newgrounds, was afraid you might have joined the party, though im sure do/would make great dubstep!

It's not bad, though I still think the original is better :P

Tranquil Piano Tranquil Piano

whipped*

could use some variation in the left hand. octaves maybe?

Love is like an ocean Love is like an ocean

*[]*~>

that... was good.... @_@
I kind of found myself hungry for more advanced sounds, but the melody was done very well, and kept fresh throughout the whole song. If you find yourself stuck trying to make a more intense moment, try key change up, and tempo up by like 10bpm. I really want to hear with lyrics!

lantaren responds:

of course you do :) this is the basic version of it. I have a much more complicated sounding one that I'll re-upload soon.

Voice Acting Demo Reel 2011 Voice Acting Demo Reel 2011

Take it slower ~_~

If you love it, don't give up, but if you try to jump out of the tree too early you'll crash to the ground. Try voices other than stereotypes, which tend to offend people. Things like a goofy, serious, shy, etc. Voices with character and not just race... maybe find a cartoon script online and try acting that out.

I don't know if you've looked into it yet (or your parents) but get voice acting lessons, whether anyone thinks you need them or not, and get them SOON.

good luck

Atlas responds:

Yeah I needed to show off my voice for this part in an animation so I quickly threw this together. Thanks for the advice but I think voice acting lessons aren't what I will do. I will most likely just practice over and over and over.

Come Rave With Me - SG&amp;lt;3 Come Rave With Me - SG<3

Nice

Would go amazing with a voice over duet!